Dr. Traci Collinsworth is a speech language pathologist practicing in GULFPORT, MS. Dr. Collinsworth specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Collinsworth evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Collinsworth helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Traci Hydrick Collinsworth M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
GULFPORT, MS 39503Get Direction
Traci Hydrick Collinsworth M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Dr. Peter J Ganley SC.D.400 VETERANS AVE BILOXI MS 39531
- Mrs. Allison C. Brown CCC-SP13500 THREE RIVERS RD GULFPORT MS 39503
- Mrs. Billi J Sumrall MS CCC/SLP13053 WOODBRIDGE CT GULFPORT MS 39503
- Annette T. Fertitta CCC/SLP16237 OLD WOOLMARKET ROAD BILOXI MS 39532
- Vikki Leggettt MS/CCC-SLP22 FLEETWOOD PL OCEAN SPRINGS MS 39564
- Ms. Kimberly Breland M.ED CCC/SLP18030 CYPRESS POINTE DR GULFPORT MS 39503