Dr. Harold Seymour is a psychologist practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Seymour specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Seymour evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Seymour because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Harold L Seymour PHD's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93704Get Direction
FRESNO, CA 93704Get Direction
Dr. Harold L Seymour PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- Edwyn Walter Ortiz-Nance PSYD.2060 N Winery Fresno CA 93703
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.2377 West Shaw Avenue Fresno Ca 93711
- Brian Douglas Leany PH.D.4785 North First Street Fresno CA 93726
- Dr. Michele C Russell PH.D.3313 N Hilliard St Fresno CA 93726
- Dr. Pamela L Deroian PHD5080 North Fruit Fresno CA 93711
- Mr. Gary Lee Hoffman PH.D.1000 S Madera Ave Kerman CA 93630