Dr. Matthew Vo is an anesthesiologist practicing in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Vo ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Vo also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1995
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Vet Admin Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Matthew Vo M.D's Practice location
Long Beach, CA 90813Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Vo M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Barry L. Friedberg M.D.15 White Cap Dr Corona Del Mar California 92625
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD Santa Monica California
- Corry Kucik Los Angeles
- Dr. John Francis Petraglia M.D.1601 Dove Street Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Katrine H. Lepedjian M.D.1107 Furman Place Glendale California 91206