Dr. Fortesa Sinani is a cardiologist practicing in Secaucus, NJ. Dr. Sinani specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Sinani also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Fortesa Sinani PA's Practice location
Secaucus, NJ 07094Get Direction
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007Get Direction
Fortesa Sinani PA's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- Do I Have Hypertension?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, refers to the increased pressure exerted on the walls as blood passes through arteries. Normal blood pressure is measured as 120/80 mm Hg. Pressure in the range of 120/80 and 139/89 mm Hg is referred to as pre-hypertension, and those above the higher...
- Yoshiaki Omura800 Riverside Drive New York New York 10032
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Jeremiah M. Gelles MD8714 5th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11209