Dr. Peter Billing is a general surgeon practicing in Edmonds, WA. Dr. Billing specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Billing provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of MN/Minneapolis
University of Minnesota Medical School 1993
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2002
- Acid Reflux
- Mayo Clinic
- MAYO CLINIC
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Peter S Billing MD's Practice location
Edmonds, WA 98026Get Direction
KIRKLAND, WA 98034Get Direction
Edmonds, WA 98026Get Direction
Dr. Peter S Billing MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Billing
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- Dr. Matthew Robert Crouthamel MD21911 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
- Dr. Eric M Heinberg MD, MPH747 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Amy L. Stepan M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Robert W Landerholm MD21911 76th Ave W Edmonds WA 98026
- Dr. Kristi M Harrington M.D.1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- David Reed Flum OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195