Dr. Seth D Cahn MD
Neurologist | Neurology1345 Unity Pl Suite 365 Lafayette IN, 47905
Dr. Seth Cahn practices Neuropathology in Lafayette, IN. Dr. Cahn studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Seth D Cahn MD's Practice location
Lafayette, IN 47905Get Direction
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
KOKOMO, IN 46902Get Direction
Goshen, IN 46526Get Direction
Dr. Seth D Cahn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cahn
- Muscular Dystrophy: Types and Designed Proteins for Treatment
Proteins, which sum up to 42% of the total dry weight in our body, play an important role as part of the red blood cells and as collagen. This is mainly responsible for holding our body parts together. Moreover, proteins also work together to activate an enzyme and turn on a gene. Muscles, on the...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- The Link Between Upper Respiratory Infections and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
The flu is one of the great fears of winter. Many people worry about how many days of work they’ll miss if they get it, and who will still home with the kids if they get sick. While the flu can be uncomfortable and annoying for most healthy individuals, it can be much scarier for others. Most of...
- Signs and Symptoms of Epilepsy
What is Epilepsy?Epilepsy is a brain disorder in which a person experiences recurring seizures.In a normal brain, the nerve cells transmit chemical and electrical signals to other nerve cells, glands, and muscles. In the case of patients with epilepsy, the nerve cells (also known as neurons) fire...
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- Understanding the Mind of a Dementia Patient
There are those who are trying to understand just what can be offered in the latest for care relating to dementia patients and those who are suffering from serious issues with memory related problems. While it can seem like there is no hope, new research is being looked at each and every single day....
- Arthur D. Rosen1345 Unity Place Lafayette Indiana 47905
- Dr. Scott William Hoyer MD2600 Ferry St Lafayette IN 47904
- Dr. Cheng Du MD2600 Ferry St Lafayette IN 47904
- Dr. Samiullah Khan Kundi MD3731 Rome Dr Lafayette IN 47903
- Dr. Samuel Horton M.D.3750 Landmark Dr Lafayette IN 47905
- Dr. Alex J Ellison MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242