David Kevin Rykard DDS
Dentist | General Practice12448 Saint Andrews Dr Oklahoma City OK, 73120
Dr. David Rykard is a Dentist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Rykard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
David Kevin Rykard DDS's Practice location
David Kevin Rykard DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rykard
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Sandra Windsor DDS1622 South Post Road Midwest City Oklahoma 73130
- Dr. Melvin B. Benson D.D.S.10914 Hefner Pointe Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73120
- Dr. Grady Labar Lembke DDS200 N Sooner Rd Edmond OK 73034
- Dr. Brian Craig Prince DDS11101 Hefner Pointe Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Christian Heath Pilgrim DDS717 Sw 119th St Oklahoma City OK 73170
- Dr. Jennifer K Chambers DDSMy Dentist 4420 I-40 Service Road Oklahoma City OK 73108