Yifan Tu M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3655 VISTA ST. LOUIS MO, 63110
Dr. Yifan Tu is a hematologist oncologist practicing in ST. LOUIS, MO. Dr. Tu specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Yifan Tu M.D.'s Practice location
ST. LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Yifan Tu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tu
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Breaking News on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
Reuters, the international news agency out of London, has announced that the FDA has given a new drug “accelerated approval,” for the treatment of follicular lymphoma.The drug, Aliqopa (copanlisib), showed complete or partial shrinkage of tumors in 59% of study participants during drug studies,...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Dr. Vorachart Auethavekiat M.D.915 N Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63106
- Dr. Donald Frank Busiek M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Jason J Li MD3015 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Deborah A Wienski MD3015 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Donald Paul Lombardi MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Stephanie Jean Becker-koepke M.D.1011 Bowles Ave Fenton MO 63026