Dr. Timothy O'connor is a Dentist practicing in Murphys, CA. Dr. O'connor specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. Timothy Jon O'connor D.D.S.'s Practice location
Murphys, CA 95247Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Jon O'connor D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Dave C Berger D.D.S.14255 Tuolumne Rd. Sonora CA 95370
- Louis L Dale D.D.S.14538 Lolly Ln Sonora CA 95370
- Dr. Richard Wesley French DDS90 Copper Cove Dr Copperopolis CA 95228
- Dr. Yana Pekarski D.D.S.19969 Greenley Rd Sonora CA 95370
- Paul J Berger DDS13919 Mono Way Sonora CA 95370
- Dr. Haven Richard Doane DDS18670 Carter St Tuolumne CA 95379