Michael Sills M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease621 N Hall St Suite 400 Dallas TX, 75226
Michael Sills, MD trained in Internal Medicine and Cardiology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. I am Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. I am an attending cardiologist ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Cardiovascular Diseases; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine; Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences 1984
- University of Rochester School of Medicine And Dentistry,Rochester, Ny, United States 1986
Michael Sills M.D.'s Practice location
Michael Sills M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sills
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- John Lawson MD1600 West College Street Grapevine Texas 76051
- Kenneth Barry Johnson MD3409 Worth Street Dallas Texas 75246
- Jeffrey Gladden MD2301 Cedar Springs Rd Dallas TX 75201
- Shahnaz Begum MD6300 W Parker Rd Plano TX 75093
- Shirley Ann Williams M.D.614 S Edmonds Ln Lewisville TX 75067
- Padmavathy Uppalapati M.D.1110 Cottonwood Lane Irving Texas 75038