Dr. William Martens is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Brookfield, WI. Dr. Martens specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Martens can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Martens can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1962
- Lutheran Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. William Earl Martens MD's Practice location
Brookfield, WI 53045Get Direction
Dr. William Earl Martens MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with the Psychological and Social Impact of Infertility
The term infertility refers to a woman being unable to conceive or become pregnant after one year of unprotected, regular sexual intercourse. The clinical definition of regular intercourse is considered to be 2 to 3 days a week. Infertility can be considered as either primary infertility, which is...
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Dr. Andrea M. Keller D.O.1911 E Elmdale Ct Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Janine James M.D3353 North Martin L. King Driv Milwaukee WI 53212
- Dr. Christine M Berg MD7878 N 76TH STREET MILWAUKEE WI 53223
- Dr. Megan M Trester MD1111 DELAFIELD STREET WAUKESHA WI 53188
- Dr. Stacy Michelle Syrcle MD8905 W LINCOLN AVE WEST ALLIS WI 53227
- Dr. Glenda Lee M.D.8905 W LINCOLN AVE WEST ALLIS WI 53227