Dr. William Martens is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Brookfield, WI. Dr. Martens specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Martens can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Martens can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1962
- Lutheran Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. William Earl Martens MD's Practice location
Brookfield, WI 53045Get Direction
Dr. William Earl Martens MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- Dr. Andrea M. Keller D.O.236 Cottonwood Street Delta Colorado 81416
- Dr. Christine M Berg MD7878 N 76th St Milwaukee WI 53223
- Dr. Megan M Trester MDN14w23900 Stone Ridge Dr Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Stacy Michelle Syrcle MD250 E Superior St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Ursula Star-adamczyk M.D.4202 W. Oakwood Park Ct. Franklin WI 53132
- Dr. Dana Joy Akiya MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226