Dr. Martin Finkelstein is an internist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Finkelstein specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Finkelstein provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1964
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Martin S Finkelstein M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Martin S Finkelstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Finkelstein
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD2331 29th St Astoria NY 11105