Eleisha Danielle Flanagan
Surgeon2027 PULASKI HWY HAVRE DE GRACE MD, 21078
Dr. Eleisha Flanagan is a general surgeon practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Flanagan specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Flanagan provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Eleisha Danielle Flanagan's Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
HAVRE DE GRACE, MD 21078Get Direction
Lakeport, CA 95453Get Direction
- Incisional Hernia: Get the Facts
An incisional hernia arises when abdominal tissue begins to poke through a soft spot in the wall of the abdomen. This type of hernia only occurs as the result of the incision made in a prior abdominal surgery. An incisional hernia may be the result of poor healing, infection, or technical problems a...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- Dr. Alexander Aurora MD, MSC2027 PULASKI HWY 205 Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Kunda Shuvra Biswas MD2027 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Sung Bai Kim M.D.2027 PULASKI HWY HAVRE DE GRACE MD 21078
- Ms. Renee Naomi Carter M.D.2027 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Maryam Jaberi M.D.504 Lewis St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Mr. Leodegario Ayson Najera MD121 Flying Ebony Place Havre De Grace MD 21078