Mr. James P Rodowca MSOM, LAC
AcupuncturistW6905 Parkview Dr Suite A Greenville WI, 54942
James Rodowca is an acupuncturist practicing in Greenville, WI. Dr. Rodowca evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Rodowca treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mr. James P Rodowca MSOM, LAC's Practice location
Greenville, WI 54942Get Direction
Mr. James P Rodowca MSOM, LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Theresa Postell M.S.O.M. L.AC. LMT450 HIGH ST STE 4 WRIGHTSTOWN WI 54180
- Mr. Xu Hou2911 N Ballard Rd Appleton WI 54911
- Michael T Buyze C.AC.2600 N Richmond St Appleton WI 54911
- Ms. Leah Olson C.A.612 E Longview Dr Appleton WI 54911
- Megan Grace Bartelt L.AC.146 Algoma Blvd Oshkosh WI 54901
- Miss Heather Anne Nicholson C.A, M.AC, DIPL.AC.155 N SAWYER ST OSHKOSH WI 54902