Dr. Sandra Neuburger is a speech language pathologist practicing in PORTLAND, OR. Dr. Neuburger specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Neuburger evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Neuburger helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Sandra I Neuburger MS's Practice location
PORTLAND, OR 97212Get Direction
Mrs. Sandra I Neuburger MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Mr. Keith Edward Moree MS3600 N INTERSTATE AVE PORTLAND OR 97227
- Kimberly Anne Chignell SLP25117 SW PARKWAY AVE STE D WILSONVILLE OR 97070
- Erin Kathleen Bookout MS, CCC-SLP3710 SW US VETERANS HOSPITAL ROAD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Mrs. Ashley Ann Kubin CCC-SLP14645 SW FARMINGTON RD. BEAVERTON OR 97007
- Mrs. Jasmine Louise Shojinaga MA7537 N ELMORE AVE PORTLAND OR 97217
- Alexander Rubic MS, CCC-SLP11200 NE ROSEWOOD AVE VANCOUVER WA 98662