Dr. Won Song is a radiologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Song specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- [Determination of naoning pian by multi-wavelength linear regression method].
- Different radiological findings with the same pathologic diagnosis due to different age in primary osteosarcoma.
- Osteosarcoma in pre-adolescent patients.
- The "hot nose" sign on brain death nuclear scintigraphy: where does the flow really go?
- Acetabular impingement on planar and SPECT bone scintigraphy.
- Prognostic nomogram for predicting the 5-year probability of developing metastasis after neo-adjuvant chemotherapy and definitive surgery for AJCC stage II extremity osteosarcoma.
- Prognostic effect of pathologic fracture in localized osteosarcoma: a cohort/case controlled study at a single institute.
- Novel use of hepatobiliary scintigraphy for the diagnosis of interleukin-2 cholangiopathy.
- Investigating the superhydrophobic behavior for underwater surfaces using impedance-based methods.
- Role of positron emission tomography-computed tomography in gastrointestinal malignancies.
- Using electrophysiology to demonstrate that cueing affects long-term memory storage over the short term.
- [Antihypertensive drugs: synthesis of quaternary ammonium salts and guanidine derivatives of thiophene, furan and benzofuran (author's transl)].
- Hemodilution accelerates the passage of plasma (not red cells) through cerebral microvessels in rats.
- Transdural cortical stabbing facilitates the drainage of edema fluid out of cold-injured brain.
- Combined treatment with nicardipine, phenobarbital, and methylprednisolone ameliorates vasogenic brain edema.
Won S Song M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54703Get Direction
Won S Song M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Gujjarappa Srinivas M.D.600 South Dobson Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Adam V Ratner M.D.7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Rajvee M Shah M.D.333 N Santa Rosa St San Antonio TX 78207
- Wilson B Altmeyer MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Joseph R. Mccolley M.D.8401 Datapoint Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Christine Benton MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229