Dr. Sean Halpin is a Chiropractor practicing in Big Bend, WI. Dr. Halpin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Halpin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Sean Cedric Halpin D.C.'s Practice location
Big Bend, WI 53103Get Direction
Dr. Sean Cedric Halpin D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Raymond M. Janusz D.C.3113 South 13th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Duane D. Jarchow510 Hartbrook Drive Hartland Wisconsin 53029
- Dr. Nicholas A. Albert D.C.w188 s7830 Racine Avenue Muskego Wisconsin 53150
- Dr. Shannon M. Stadler D.C.1452 Genesee Street Delafield Wisconsin 53018
- Ms. Elena Clare Boles DC12201 W North Avenue Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Paul C Maurer DC6901 W Edgerton Ave Milwaukee WI 53220