Dr. Larry Ray Hunefeld M.D.
Family Practitioner1441 N Gardner St Scottsburg IN, 47170
Dr. Larry Hunefeld is a family practitioner practicing in Scottsburg, IN. Dr. Hunefeld specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hunefeld possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1991
Indiana University School of Medicine 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Colon Polyps
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- St Vincent Hosp Hlthcare Ctr, Family Medicine
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Care Center Program
Dr. Larry Ray Hunefeld M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsburg, IN 47170Get Direction
Dr. Larry Ray Hunefeld M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hunefeld
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- Dr. Yvonne Cynthia Asiimwe MD113 N Chestnut St Seymour IN 47274
- Dr. Michael C Kilpatrick MD1124 Medical Pl Seymour IN 47274
- Dr. Rosemary E Weir MD120 Saint Louis Ave Seymour IN 47274
- Dr. David R Stout MD225 S Pine St Seymour IN 47274
- Dr. John Lowrie Fye MD225 S Pine St Seymour IN 47274
- Dr. Valerie Lynn Duff D.O.113 N Chestnut St Seymour IN 47274