Dr. Richard Pees is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Pees specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Pees can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Pees can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Hormone replacement therapy: the right choice for your patient?
- Professionalism in medical education: the development and validation of a survey instrument to assess attitudes toward professionalism.
- Peutz-Jeghers syndrome with ovarian sex cord tumor with annular tubules and cervical adenoma malignum.
- Organizational consciousness.
- Kttc Med Ctr Keesler, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Richard C Pees MD's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Richard C Pees MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Smoking During Pregnancy is Linked to Blood Vessel Damage in Children
A new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, has shown that smoking during pregnancy is associated with increased risk of blood vessel damage in the child. In this study, enrolling 250 children, the body dimensions and lung functioning of the children were measured when they were 4-weeks-old....
- Ovarian Cancer: Why Do I Need a Hysterectomy?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women. Known to rapidly grow, the cancer can progress from early to advanced stages within a year. Therefore, many a times, the patient reaches the doctor only at the very end.To be diagnosed with ovarian cancer means that you are at a very high...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- Dr. Adedoyin I. Shonekan M.D.26005 Ridge Road Damascus Maryland 20872
- Dr. Rae Lynn Kennedy MD5100 Auth Way Suitland Maryland 20746
- Dr. Sona Jasani M.D.35 Hope Dr. Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jane Zendarski DO888 Glenbrook Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Colin Macneill MD670 Cherry Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. William M Curtin MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033