Dr. Sarah Moore is a psychologist practicing in Norman, OK. Dr. Moore specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Moore evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Moore because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sarah Nicole Moore PH.D.'s Practice location
Norman, OK 73019Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Nicole Moore PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Dan E. Jones222 N.W. 13th St. Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73103
- Ms. Jenny Carrick Carter PSY.D1006 24th Ave Nw Norman OK 73069
- Dr. Stephanie C Crall PH.D.8241 S Walker Ave Oklahoma City OK 73139
- Dr. Justin O'rourke PH.D.920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Julio I Rojas PHD920 Stanton L Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Alan Ivy PH.D.3625 W Main St Norman OK 73072