Dr. Apeet Hundal is an internist practicing in Auburn, CA. Dr. Hundal specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hundal provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Apeet Hundal MD's Practice location
Auburn, CA 95603Get Direction
Dr. Apeet Hundal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hundal
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Manjula Bobbala M.D2575 East Bidwell Street Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Tet Toe MD1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Jonathan J. Kanz DO1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Janet K. Eatherton MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Matthew R. Carroll MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Genevieve A Logie MD5855 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226