Dr. Patti Neelans is a Chiropractor practicing in Orangevale, CA. Dr. Neelans specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Neelans seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Patti Neelans DC's Practice location
Orangevale, CA 95662Get Direction
Dr. Patti Neelans DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Gary D. Riffey D.C.6630 Sierra College Boulevard Rocklin California 95677
- Dr. Marvin Paul Abbott D.C.4902 Hazel Ave Fair Oaks CA 95628
- Dr. Brian Masato Tanabe D.C.3000 Arden Way Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. James M Greenlee D.C.3720 Grass Valley Hwy Auburn CA 95602
- Dr. Armando Tan Omega D.C.1040 W Capitol Ave West Sacramento CA 95691
- Dr. John Roger Kosbau D.C.2220 J St Sacramento CA 95816