Dr. Alla Bernshteyn is an internist practicing in Wallingford, CT. Dr. Bernshteyn specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bernshteyn provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Second Tashkent State Med Inst- Tashkent- Uzbekistan 1991
Tashkent Med School 1991
Tashkent Medical Academy 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hearing Loss
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Alla Bernshteyn MD's Practice location
Wallingford, CT 06492Get Direction
Dr. Alla Bernshteyn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bernshteyn
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- When Is it Food Poisoning?
Food poisoning, or food borne illness, is a disease caused by eating food contaminated with infectious microorganisms or toxins. The infectious organism can be bacteria, a virus, or a parasite. Poisoning is very common in meat, chicken, fish, and eggs. But it may also be found in other food items,...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Leslie Douglas-Churchwell 800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Rex L Mahnensmith M.D.832 Queen Street Southington Connecticut 06489
- Dr. Amy Chai MD714 Chase Parkway Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Karin Michels-Ashwood MD982 East Main Street Bridgeport Connecticut 06608
- Dr. Emily Nolfo MD14 Business Park Drive Branford CT 06405
- Dr. Arina Cadariu M.D.20 York Street New Haven Connecticut 6512