Dr. Leslie Wheeler is a Dentist practicing in Dallas, OR. Dr. Wheeler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Leslie Dean Wheeler DDS's Practice location
Dallas, OR 97338Get Direction
Leslie Dean Wheeler DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Michelle Renee Aldrich DMD1285 Wallace Road NW Salem OR 97304
- Dr. Kimberly Rae Ross DDS1285 Wallace Road NW Salem OR 97304
- Dr. Scott S Howe D.M.D1505 Water St. NE Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Na Xu DDS2601 25th St., S.E. Salem OR 97302
- Dr. Margaret Giruc DDS1880 Lancaster Dr Ne Salem OR 97305
- Dr. William D Bateman DMD1995 Commercial St Se Salem OR 97302