Dr. Jeremy Goodson is a Dentist practicing in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Goodson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jeremy Clark Goodson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73120Get Direction
Dr. Jeremy Clark Goodson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Connie A Miller D.D.S.675 S 11th St Marion IA 52302
- Dr. Benjamin Donald Pospisil D.D.S.107 1st St Ne Mount Vernon IA 52314
- Mrs. Kristyn Michelle Watson DDS1260 3RD AVE SE CEDAR RAPIDS IA 52403
- Dr. Renee Elaine Maikon DDS1630 32nd Street Ne Cedar Rapids IA 52402
- Dr. Dennis L Yossi D.D.S.1855 1ST AVE SE CEDAR RAPIDS IA 52402
- Dr. Mary jo M Jacobsmeier-strait D.D.S.801 Highway 30 Sw Mount Vernon IA 52314