Dr. Ramesh Chandra Gupta M.D. is a top Doctor in Memphis, TN.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Gupta M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Gupta M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Gupta M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Memphis, TN, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Gupta M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Butler University in Indianapolis 1965
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1966
- A sensitive LC assay for the simultaneous determination of centbutindole and its metabolite in rat serum using fluorescence detection.
- LC determination of a sulphur mustard decontaminant CC-2 in rat serum.
- Analysis and pharmacokinetics of bulaquine and its major metabolite primaquine in rabbits using an LC-UV method--a pilot study.
- Effect of concurrently coadministered drugs on the pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic profile of centchroman, a nonsteroidal oral contraceptive, in rats.
- In Vitro and In Vivo pharmacokinetic studies of bulaquine (analogue of primaquine), a novel antirelapse antimalarial, in rat, rabbit and monkey--highlighting species similarities and differences.
- A sensitive and selective liquid chromatographic tandem mass spectrometric assay for simultaneous quantification of novel trioxane antimalarials in different biomatrices using sample-pooling approach for high throughput pharmacokinetic studies.
- Absorption, protein binding, pharmacokinetics and excretion of the anti-ischemic and anti-hypertensive arylpiperazine derivative CDRI-93/478 in rats.
- Pharmacokinetics and excretion of the novel anti-tuberculosis compound 1,2:5,6-di-O-isopropylidene-3-O-(phenyl cyclopropyl methanonyl)-alpha-D-glucofuranose (S-001-14) after oral doses in rats. Development of a sensitive and reproducible high perform
- Pharmacokinetics of the proton pump inhibitor CDRI-85/92 and its ester prodrug, a new H+/K(+)-ATPase inhibitor with anti-ulcer activities, after oral doses in rats.
- Interspecies comparison of the pharmacokinetics and oral bioavailability of 99-357, a potent synthetic trioxane antimalarial compound.
- Preclinical pharmacokinetics, dose proportionality, gender difference and protein binding study of 16-dehydropregnenolone, an antihyperlipidemic agent, in rats.
- Pharmacokinetic study of the novel, synthetic trioxane antimalarial compound 97-78 in rats using an LC-MS/MS method for quantification.
- An unusual case of bilateral multifocal retinal pigment epithelial detachment with methanol-induced optic neuritis.
- A questionnaire-based survey of dry eye disease among leather tannery workers in Kanpur, India: a case-control study.
- Therapeutic treatment with a novel hypoxia-inducible factor hydroxylase inhibitor (TRC160334) ameliorates murine colitis.
Dr. Ramesh Chandra Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38119Get Direction
Dr. Ramesh Chandra Gupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- 10 Tips For Managing and Reducing Anxiety
Living with constant and excessive anxiety is not easy. Many people with anxiety struggle every day to find relief, but often fall short. This is because controlling anxiety is a long-term process and cannot be completed overnight. If you truly want to learn to manage your anxiety and regain control...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Donald Lynn Hamby M.D.7705 Poplar Ave Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Shannon E Riedley malone MD6215 Humphreys Blvd. , Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. George Shea Flinn M.D.188 S Bellevue Blvd Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Audrey W Coo M.D.2225 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Mrs. Deepika Reddy Pulusani M.D.6005 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Lee Edwin Faulkner M.D.3960 Knight Arnold Rd Memphis TN 38118