V. ramana Dhara is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dhara specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Dhara participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Dr. V. ramana Dhara M.D., SC.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30333Get Direction
Dr. V. ramana Dhara M.D., SC.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Dr. Lei J. Cheng M.D., PHD6475 Jimmy Carter Blvd Norcross GA 30071
- Dr. Haviva Goldhagen MD1376 Sheffield Pkwy Marietta GA 30062
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Gonzalez M.D.1905 Beaver Ruin Rd Norcross GA 30071
- Dr. Shanthalaxmi R Iyer MD3579 Highway 138 Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Patrice Y Marshall MD5670 Fulton Industrial Blvd Sw Atlanta GA 30336
- Dr. Everett D Walker M.D.1551 Juliette Dr Stone Mountain GA 30083