Dr. Ahmer Younas MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology7501 Lakeview Pkwy Suite 100 Rowlett TX, 75088
Dr. Ahmer Younas is board certified in Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine.
Education and Training
Ross University, School of Medicine,Roseau, Dominica Medicine
Ross University School of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Ahmer Younas MD's Practice location
Rowlett, TX 75088Get Direction
Dr. Ahmer Younas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Younas
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which turned about to be stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a...
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Treatments for Leukemia
When selecting a cure for blood cancer, one does not decide haphazardly. Thorough research about the background of the type of treatment you are looking into should be conducted. It is also salient to know the effects of the various options so as to prepare the client and the relatives about the...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Dr. Stephen E. Boswank M.D.3142 Horizon Road Rockwall Texas 75032
- Larry Anderson, Jr.2201 Inwood Road Dallas Texas 75235
- Dr. Jairo Rafael Olivares MD530 Clara Barton Blvd Garland TX 75042
- Dr. Scott Andrew Stone MD3705 W 15th St Plano TX 75075
- Dr. Moshe Yair Levy MD3410 Worth St Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Douglas Wayne Orr MD3410 Worth St Dallas TX 75246