Dr. Daniel J Lewinshtein BSC, MD CM
Urologist1100 9th Avenue C7-Uro Seattle WA, 98101
Dr. Daniel Lewinshtein is a urologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Lewinshtein specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- Tumor size improves the accuracy of TNM predictions in patients with renal cancer.
- Normal urinary and sexual function in men without evidence of prostate cancer from Montreal, Canada.
- Prostate specific-antigen distribution in asymptomatic Canadian men with no clinical evidence of prostate cancer.
- Treatment of BCG failures with intravesical BCG/Interferon: the University of Montreal experience.
Dr. Daniel J Lewinshtein BSC, MD CM's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98101Get Direction
Dr. Daniel J Lewinshtein BSC, MD CM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lewinshtein
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- What Causes Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are a common problem for many people. In the United States, kidney infection cases are usually due to kidney stones increasing in size over time. What Are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are crystal ball-like substances that form in the urinary tract. These stones are usually found around...
- Hunter Buchanan Wessells OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Mark W. Burns MD4540 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Claire C. Yang MD1959 NE PACIFIC ST SEATTLE WA 98195
- Dr. Bryan Benjamin Voelzke MD325 9th Avenue Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Joseph Marquez M.D.1145 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- William John Ellis OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195