Dr. Daniel J Lewinshtein BSC, MD CM
Urologist1100 9th Avenue C7-Uro Seattle WA, 98101
Dr. Daniel Lewinshtein is a urologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Lewinshtein specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- Tumor size improves the accuracy of TNM predictions in patients with renal cancer.
- Normal urinary and sexual function in men without evidence of prostate cancer from Montreal, Canada.
- Prostate specific-antigen distribution in asymptomatic Canadian men with no clinical evidence of prostate cancer.
- Treatment of BCG failures with intravesical BCG/Interferon: the University of Montreal experience.
Dr. Daniel J Lewinshtein BSC, MD CM's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98101Get Direction
Dr. Daniel J Lewinshtein BSC, MD CM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lewinshtein
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Hunter Buchanan Wessells OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Claire C. Yang MD1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- Dr. Mark W. Burns MD4540 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Bryan Benjamin Voelzke MD325 9th Avenue Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Joseph Marquez M.D.904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- William John Ellis OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195