Kyle Ridgeway is a physical therapist practicing in Littleton, CO. Kyle Ridgeway specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kyle Ridgeway can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kyle Ridgeway will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Kyle Justin Ridgeway PT, DPT's Practice location
Littleton, CO 80127Get Direction
Dr. Kyle Justin Ridgeway PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Brett Purdom2240 East Buchtel Blvd Denver CO 80208
- Mr. Indra Oetomo PT, LAC8955 S Ridgeline Blvd Littleton CO 80129
- Andrew Stewart4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Erik Michael Pohlman PT, DPT7233 Church Ranch Blvd Broomfield CO 80021
- Shannon Marise Terrell PT, DPT5555 E Arapahoe Rd Littleton CO 80122
- Mrs. Catherine Anne Logan MD55 Fruit St # 535 Boston MA 02114