Dr. Arthur Langston is a Chiropractor practicing in Alton, IL. Dr. Langston specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Langston seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Arthur Langston D.C.'s Practice location
Alton, IL 62002Get Direction
TROY, IL 62294Get Direction
Dr. Arthur Langston D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- T.J. Williams11558 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Michael Harbison D.C.203 East Ferguson Avenue Wood River Illinois 62095
- Dr. Andrew W Dykeman DC33 East Airline Drive East Alton IL 62024
- Dr. Jason R Talley DC3100 Maryville Road Granite City IL 62040
- Dr. F Ryan Bemis DC4105 Humbert Rd Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Bridget Ellen Brasfield DC DR OF CHIRO MED2861 Madison Ave Granite City IL 62040