Dr. Roy Harrell Bullard DMD
Dentist | General Practice125 Coliseum Blvd Montgomery AL, 36109
Dr. Roy Bullard is a Dentist practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Bullard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Roy Harrell Bullard DMD's Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36109Get Direction
Dr. Roy Harrell Bullard DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bullard
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Julia Eileen isherwood Schreiber D.M.D.5833 Carmichael Rd Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. Matthew Calhoun Bennett D.M.D.4270 Carmichael Rd Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Christina Yvonne Hawkins D.M.D.4635 Woodmere Blvd Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Jerry David Thomley D.M.D.745 Davis St Prattville AL 36067
- Dr. William Henry Pendleton DMD6905 Atlanta Hwy Montgomery AL 36117
- Dr. Wanda D Gibson DDS3060 Mobile Hwy Montgomery AL 36108