Dr. Andrew Ache is a family practitioner practicing in Georgetown, OH. Dr. Ache specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ache possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Aultman Hosp, Family Medicine
- Aultman Health Foundation
- Aultman Hospital
Dr. Andrew Ache MD's Practice location
Georgetown, OH 45121Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Ache MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ache
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Nancy Guttman MD927 Kenton Station Dr Maysville KY 41056
- Dr. Charles Timothy Mckinley MD621 W MAIN ST MOUNT ORAB OH 45154
- Dr. Joseph Fredrick Morris MD910 Kenton Station Dr Maysville KY 41056
- Mrs. Shawn Kathleen Ross MD910 Kenton Station Dr Maysville KY 41056
- Dr. Michael Scott Mchenry MD4881 State Route 125 Georgetown OH 45121
- Dr. Steven Neus MD1551 Augusta Chatham Rd Augusta KY 41002