Dr. Patrick Plenger is a psychologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Plenger specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Plenger evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Plenger because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Patrick M Plenger PH.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75234Get Direction
Dr. Patrick M Plenger PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Dr. Lynn Aikin Price PHD12880 Hillcrest Road Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Laura Hoppenstein Lacritz PHD ABPP5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Irene D. Little LCDC, CCC-SLP4280 Main Street Frisco Texas 75033
- Dr. Valette ----------- Liedtkehendrickson PH.D.493 W Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Dr. Ann Marie Warren PHD3600 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Beverly Nelson Mcgregor PH.D.10455 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75231