Dr. Stacia Thomas is an audiologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Thomas evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Thomas takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Stacia L. Thomas AUD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
PORTLAND, ME 04103Get Direction
Dr. Stacia L. Thomas AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Study Shows that Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- How Is Obesity Diagnosed?
A person is said to be obese if his or her body has stored too much fat in excess that might lead to serious medical complications. If a person’s Body Mass Index (BMI) falls between 25 and 29.9, they are considered to be overweight. If the BMI is 30 or above, he or she is declared to be...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- 5 Things to Avoid if You are Prone to Acne
1. Sugar: According to research, high glycemic index (GI) foods (sugary foods) cause the body to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This hormone tells the body to produce more sebum, which makes the acne worse. It makes pores appear larger as well. So simply switching...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Alexis L Riley AUD1325 36th St Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Anna Rowe Sellers AU.D.1460 Lake Baldwin Ln Orlando FL 32814
- Patrick Dolon AU.D.8440 Tradeport Dr Orlando FL 32827
- Jean L Acheson-hollowell AUD133 Benmore Drive Winter Park FL 32792
- Lori Klingenberg AUD133 Benmore Drive Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Kai Rebecca Kelmachter AU.D.50 Irving St NW Washington DC 20422