Dr. Kelly Jones is a family practitioner practicing in O Fallon, IL. Dr. Jones specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Jones possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Kelly N Jones MD's Practice location
O Fallon, IL 62269Get Direction
Dr. Kelly N Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Susan Kim Reynolds MD2720 Plaza Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Kevin L Pritchett M.D.100 Springfield Ct O Fallon IL 62269
- Dr. Wallace K Abel MD311 W Lincoln St Belleville IL 62220
- Dr. Ingrid D Taylor M.D.3308 W Edgewood Dr Jefferson City MO 65109
- Dr. Robert W Garner DO311 W Lincoln St Belleville IL 62220
- Dr. Loren Hughes M.D.1 Memorial Dr Alton IL 62002