Dr. Aristide Merola practices Neuropathology in CINCINNATI, OH. Dr. Merola studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Aristide Merola M.D.'s Practice location
CINCINNATI, OH 45216Get Direction
Dr. Aristide Merola M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Being a Caregiver for a Person Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone starts their journey of life being cared by someone and there are times when they need to care for others. Life is all about being cared and taking care. Though sometimes it may become emotionally overwhelming. Thus for successful living, they need to learn the tricks of overcoming the...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Chronic?
There are many chronic diseases that exist, and one of them is multiple sclerosis (MS). Statistics have shown that they top the causes of premature deaths in adults worldwide. The good news is that these medical conditions can be managed and controlled, and patients can have fulfilling lives.Medical...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Gets His Own Theme Song from School's Marching Band
Jack Knight was born with a very rare case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy where he has permanently lost most of his motor functions at the age of 16.Despite this, Jack became a real inspiration to many people as he never gave up and continued living his life the way he wants. He not only serves as...
- 8 Multiple Sclerosis Facts You Should Know
Many of us are familiar with the basic facts of multiple sclerosis. We understand that it is an autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system, brain and spinal cord and in some cases leads to paralysis. But beyond that, MS is a complex disease that millions of people are living and...
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Dr. Marvin Rorick MD4805 Montgomery Road Cincinnati Ohio 45212
- Dr. Brendan J Kelley MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Robert Reed MD111 Wellington Place Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Zainab P Contractor MD7908 Cincinnati Dayton Rd West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Andrew D Hershey M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jason Scott Mackey M.D.1801 N Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202