Dr. Aristide Merola practices Neuropathology in COLUMBUS, OH. Dr. Merola studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Aristide Merola M.D.'s Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Aristide Merola M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery Improves Quality of Life for Parkinson's Patient
Parkinson’s Disease Disrupts the Life of a Single DadMuscle spasms, stiffness, and decreased motor skills are not symptoms commonly associated with younger people in their 20s and 30s. For Bill Swayze, however, these symptoms appeared and resulted in an early diagnosis of Parkinson’s at the rare...
- What Funding and Research Is There for Parkinson's Disease?
Researchers and fundraisers are upbeat and optimistic that one day they will find a cure for the condition. Research is also driven by people affected by Parkinson’s disease (PD). The aim of researchers is to control the progression of the disease, prevent the disease altogether and restore lost...
- One Step Closer to a Cure: New Developments in Parkinson’s Research
Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects a lot of people worldwide with an estimated figure of about 1 million in the United States alone, according to the National Parkinson’s Foundation. Despite the sheer amount of support available for patients as seen in the dozens of...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Can MS be Inherited?
If you have MS, then you understand what it is like living with an unpredictable condition. Managing MS can challenging enough individually, let alone having to worry if your child will get MS. This is understandable as it is only natural to want the best for your child. If you plan on having...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- Dr. Maria Kataki MD456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Rawan Tarawneh MD2050 KENNY RD COLUMBUS OH 43221
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Mankowski DO81 Mill Street Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Michel T Torbey MD2050 KENNY RD COLUMBUS OH 43221
- Dr. Denise M. Cambier M.D.801 OHIO HEALTH BLVD SUITE 210 DELAWARE OH 43215
- Dr. Xiaosong Zhao MD, PHD495 COOPER ROAD WESTERVILLE OH 43081