Dr. Smith Bearelly is a hospitalist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Bearelly specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Bearelly manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Bearelly works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Dr. Smith Bearelly MD's Practice location
CINCINNATI, OH 45242Get Direction
Dr. Smith Bearelly MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Raises Awareness of Celiac Disease
For some, the first time they heard much about the term "Gluten-free" was from Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who was formerly on The View. She also was a hardcore player on the show Survivor, inspiring many across the nation. Some didn't understand what celiac disease really was when she spoke about it, but...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of the stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Seth Rogen Challenges Millennials to Take Action Against Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's disease drags its victims into a nightmare of confusion, frustration, and often depression with no known long-term remedy. Still, it is a disease few young people talk or even think about. Seth Rogan, known for his roles in This is the End, Sausage Party, Neighbors and Pineapple Express,...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Zsolt Peter Ori MD1000 W Nifong Blvd Columbia MO 65203
- Dr. Anand S Veerabahu M.D.450 W Highway 22 Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Turi A Mcnamee M.D.1100 E. 21st St. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Meghann Victoria Houck M.D.1 Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Sandesh Pandit M.D.3217 S Providence Rd Columbia MO 65203
- Dr. Amruth Palla M.D.24 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810