Dr. Stephen Paul Beals M.D.
Plastic Surgeon500 W Thomas Rd Suite 960 Phoenix AZ, 85013
Dr. Stephen Beals is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Beals specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1978
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1978
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Multiple-birth infants at higher risk for development of deformational
- Importance of early recognition and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly with orthotic cranioplasty.
- Sternocleidomastoid imbalance versus congenital muscular torticollis: their relationship to positional plagiocephaly.
- Cranial growth unrestricted during treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
- Multidimensional scaling of nasal voice quality.
- Multiple-birth infants at higher risk for development of deformational plagiocephaly: II. is one twin at greater risk?
- Development of a new three-dimensional cranial imaging system.
- Etiology of positional plagiocephaly in triplets and treatment using a dynamic orthotic cranioplasty device. Report of three cases.
- Comparison of plaster casting with three-dimensional cranial imaging.
- Exposure of midline cranial base without a facial incision through a combined craniofacial-transfacial procedure.
- Form and function in craniofacial deformities.
- Strength performance of the pectoralis major muscle after subpectoral breast augmentation surgery.
- The self-retained Le Fort I osteotomy.
- The use of miniplates in craniomaxillofacial surgery.
- Management of high bile duct carcinoma.
- Transplanted demineralized bone graft in cranial reconstructive surgery.
- Potential pitfalls in the work-up and diagnosis of choanal atresia.
- 2012Phoenix Super Doctors
- Craniofacial Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Arm Lift And More
- Cleft Palate
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Children'S Rehab Serv, Plastic Surgery; Wm Beaumont Hosp, General Surgery
- Beaumont Hospitals 1978
- Phoenix Plastic Surgery Residency Program 1983
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Stephen Paul Beals M.D.'s Practice location
PARADISE VALLEY, AZ 85253Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Paul Beals M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beals
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Dr. Rimma Finkel MD1727 West Frye Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- William D. Leighton7425 East Shea Blvd. Scottsdale Arizona 85260
- Ramon Angel Robles5333 North 7th Street Phoenix Arizona 85014
- Dr. Michael N. Desvigne M.D.6900 E Camelback Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. Robert G. Bonillas M.D.9377 E Bell Road Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Eugene Sidoti M.D.688 White Plains Road Scarsdale New York 10583