Dr. Mark Arsenault is a Chiropractor practicing in North Hampton, NH. Dr. Arsenault specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Arsenault seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark B Arsenault DC's Practice location
North Hampton, NH 03862Get Direction
Dr. Mark B Arsenault DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Patricia G. Wentworth D.C., ATC28 Levesque Drive Eliot Maine 03903
- Dr. Troy Lew Wheelwright DC606 Broadway Haverhill MA 01832
- Dr. Matthew Daniel Hotz DC53 Church Street Kingston NH 03848
- Dr. Brendan H. Mccann D.C.12 PORTWALK PL PORTSMOUTH NH 03801
- Dr. Ashley Nicol D.C.89 Portsmouth Ave Stratham NH 03885
- Dr. Christopher D Taylor D.C.600 State St Portsmouth NH 03801