Dr. Mark Arsenault is a Chiropractor practicing in North Hampton, NH. Dr. Arsenault specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Arsenault seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark B Arsenault DC's Practice location
North Hampton, NH 03862Get Direction
Dr. Mark B Arsenault DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Patricia G. Wentworth D.C., ATC74 STATE RD, RET1 KITTERY ME 03904
- Dr. Matthew Daniel Hotz DC53 Church Street Kingston NH 03848
- Dr. Troy Lew Wheelwright DC606 Broadway Haverhill MA 01832
- Dr. Brendan H. Mccann D.C.12 PORTWALK PL PORTSMOUTH NH 03801
- Dr. Christopher D Taylor D.C.600 State St Portsmouth NH 03801
- Dr. James Todd Sisolak D.C.128 State St Newburyport MA 01950