Dr. John Mcgehee practices Sleep Medicine in Memphis, TN. Dr. Mcgehee studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1980
- Emory University Hospital 1981
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
Dr. John Lucius Mcgehee M.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120Get Direction
Dr. John Lucius Mcgehee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- Sleep Apnea Control May Contribute to Stroke Recovery
Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep apnea, is characterized by repetitive closure of the upper airway during sleep. This closure results in a recurrent cycle of sleep disruption and possible hypoxia. Symptoms include loud snoring, feeling unrested when you wake up, and a general...
- The Metabolic and Cardiovascular Costs of Untreated Sleep Apnea
Among many other diseases and conditions that commonly remain unnoticed and are not usually diagnosed at first, sleep apnea has arisen as one of the most dangerous diseases affecting a large percentage of American population. However, whether the person is aware or not about this condition, the...
- Dr. Ibrahim A Sultan-ali MD1407 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Robert C Mceachern MD5050 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38157
- Dr. Todd Marcos Henderson MD6025 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. William I Mariencheck MD5050 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38157
- Dr. Marc E Hofmann M.D.6025 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Rachel Korson M. D.Ut College Of Medicine 920 Madison Avenue Memphis TN 38163