Dr. Guy Rordorf practices Neuropathology in Boston, MA. Dr. Rordorf studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Centre Med Univ, Fac of Med, Geneve, Switzerland 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
- Preliminary experience with intra-arterial nicardipine as a treatment for cerebral vasospasm.
- Rapid infusion of cold saline (4 degrees C) as adjunctive treatment of fever in patients with brain injury.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of simvastatin in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Effective glycemic control with aggressive hyperglycemia management is associated with improved outcome in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Clinical risk predictors for cerebral hyperperfusion syndrome after carotid endarterectomy.
- Risk adjustment for case mix and the effect of surgeon volume on morbidity.
- Management of External Ventricular Drains After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: A Multi-Institutional Survey.
- Cerebrovascular fibromuscular dysplasia: The MGH cohort and literature review.
- External Ventricular Drains After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: Is Less More?
- Mass Gen Hosp, Neurology
Dr. Guy A Rordorf MD's Practice location
Dr. Guy A Rordorf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rordorf
- Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue
Multiple sclerosis is a poorly understood autoimmune disease with a variety of symptoms, not all of which are felt by every person. Perhaps the most common symptom of MS is fatigue, and even that does not affect everyone equally.Tiredness and lassitudeFatigue can manifest itself either mentally or...
- Becoming Independent Again with this Newly Designed Spoon for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a serious disorder of the central nervous system that results in the involuntary movements of the motor senses. Because of the symptoms, such as unsteady hands and twitching muscles of the body, patients are usually dependent on others in all tasks that they make. A great...
- How an Understanding of Signaling Protein Can Help Treatment with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a neuromuscular disease that takes on multiple forms. It is caused by a genetic mutation, which makes cells unable to produce the proteins necessary for muscular growth. In muscular dystrophy, the tissues eventually break down and cause progressive muscular weakness.This...
- What to Do When a Person Is Having an Episode of Seizure: Basic First Aid
Epilepsy is a range of conditions that affect the brain’s electrical activity. Although there are many types of epilepsy, most of them are characterized by seizures that are unpredictable. People with epilepsy will experience different symptoms depending on the type of seizure they have....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Research Investigates Dangers of Falling in People with Multiple Sclerosis
For people with multiple sclerosis who use wheelchairs or scooters to be mobile, falls are a considerably large concern. Recently, a study was conducted in order to analyze the circumstances surrounding such falls, and how common they are.BackgroundBecause multiple sclerosis can involve focal...
- Dr. Masanori Takeoka MD333 Longwood Avenue Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Linda Buchwald MD82 Blueberry Ln Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dhanashri P. Miskin75 St Alphonsus Street Boston Massachusetts 2120
- Dr. Patrick J Madden M.D.1921 Waldemere St Sarasota FL 34239