Dr. Joseph Mc quaide is a pediatrician practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Mc quaide is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mc quaide diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mc quaide can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Psychiatry; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Pediatrics; Naval Hosp Pensacola, Family Medicine
Dr. Joseph M. Mc quaide MD's Practice location
Dr. Joseph M. Mc quaide MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Dr. Shawn K. Centers DO3706 RUFFIN RD SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Kyung Rhee3020 Childrens Way San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.8110 BIRMINGHAM WAY SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Chrystal de Freitas MD12395 EL CAMINO REAL SAN DIEGO CA 92130
- Dr. Joel Myron Snyder M.D.6475 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Bina Adigopula M.D.6942 University Avenue La Mesa California 91942