Dr. Harold G Wagner D.O.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine7441 Marvin D Love Fwy Suite 300 Dallas TX, 75237
Dr. Harold Wagner practices Geriatric Medicine in Dallas, TX. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Wagner works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Oklahoma State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine DO
Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic 1988
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
- Cone contributions to cat retinal ganglion cell receptive fields.
- Long-latency retinal input to lateral geniculate neurones of the cat.
- Lateral geniculate relay of slowly conducting retinal afferents to cat visual cortex.
- The peripheral origin of nervous activity in the visual system.
- Inhibition in the eye of Limulus.
- Reduced latency of the visual evoked cortical response following cryogenic injury to the cerebral cortex--a neuroexcitatory phenomenon.
- Decreased visual evoked cortical response latency associated with cerebral ischaemia in the gerbil.
- Studies on the functional organization of the vertebrate retina.
- Functional basis for "on"-center and "off"-center receptive fields in the retina.
- [VARIATIONS IN THE PATTERNS OF THE ELECTROPHYSIOLOGICAL RESPONSES OF RETINAL GANGLION CELLS AS A FUNCTION OF WAVE LENGTH].
- Endocrinological evaluation of the induction of superovulation with PMSG in water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis).
- Glass Insulated Platinum Microelectrode.
- Opponent Color Responses in Retinal Ganglion Cells.
- Studies to improve visibility of aircraft by use of suitable exterior paint schemes.
- The Response Properties of Single Ganglion Cells in the Goldfish Retina.
- Cumulative effect of repeated ischemia on brain edema in the gerbil. Biochemical and physiological correlates of repeated ischemic insults.
- Observations on cerebral ischaemia in cats at injury threshold levels.
- Effect of acute electrode placement on regional CBF in the gerbil: a comparison of blood flow measured by hydrogen clearance, [3H]nicotine, and [14C]iodoantipyrine techniques.
- Effect of aminophylline on postischemic edema and brain damage in cats.
- Retinal blood flow and its autoregulation measured by intraocular hydrogen clearance.
- Role of circulatory disturbances in the development of post-ischemic brain edema.
- Quantitative measurements of retinal edema by specific gravity determinations.
- Microphysiology of selectively vulnerable neurons.
- Photoperiodic influences on reproduction of domestic boars. I. Light influences on testicular steroids in peripheral blood plasma and seminal plasma.
- Photoperiodic influences on reproduction of domestic boars. II. Light influences on semen characteristics and libido.
- Spectral and spatial coding of ganglion cell responses in goldfish retina.
- Responses to directional stimuli in retinal preganglionic units.
- Receptive field organization of the S-potential.
- Interactions leading to colour opponency in ganglion cells of the turtle retina.
- Seasonal effect on steroids in blood plasma and seminal plasma of boars.
- [Results of embryo transfer in a breeding program for the production of A.I. bulls].
- Neurophysiological tracing of a projection from temporal retina to contralateral visual cortex of the cat.
- Trichromatic vision in the cat.
Dr. Harold G Wagner D.O.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75237Get Direction
Dr. Harold G Wagner D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wagner
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Youcef Sennour MD4004 Worth St Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Wilson Weatherford MD3600 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Howard J Huntzinger MD12606 Greenville Ave Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Vivyenne Marie-louise Roche MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Namirah Jamshed MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Anita M Aisner M.D.199 Water St New York NY 10038