Dr. Harold G Wagner D.O.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine7441 Marvin D Love Fwy Suite 300 Dallas TX, 75237
Dr. Harold Wagner practices Geriatric Medicine in Dallas, TX. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Wagner works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Oklahoma State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine DO
Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic 1988
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
- Cone contributions to cat retinal ganglion cell receptive fields.
- Long-latency retinal input to lateral geniculate neurones of the cat.
- Lateral geniculate relay of slowly conducting retinal afferents to cat visual cortex.
- The peripheral origin of nervous activity in the visual system.
- Inhibition in the eye of Limulus.
- Reduced latency of the visual evoked cortical response following cryogenic injury to the cerebral cortex--a neuroexcitatory phenomenon.
- Decreased visual evoked cortical response latency associated with cerebral ischaemia in the gerbil.
- Studies on the functional organization of the vertebrate retina.
- Functional basis for "on"-center and "off"-center receptive fields in the retina.
- [VARIATIONS IN THE PATTERNS OF THE ELECTROPHYSIOLOGICAL RESPONSES OF RETINAL GANGLION CELLS AS A FUNCTION OF WAVE LENGTH].
- Endocrinological evaluation of the induction of superovulation with PMSG in water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis).
- Glass Insulated Platinum Microelectrode.
- Opponent Color Responses in Retinal Ganglion Cells.
- Studies to improve visibility of aircraft by use of suitable exterior paint schemes.
- The Response Properties of Single Ganglion Cells in the Goldfish Retina.
Dr. Harold G Wagner D.O.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75237Get Direction
Dr. Harold G Wagner D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wagner
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Youcef Sennour MD4004 Worth St Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Wilson Weatherford MD3600 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Howard J Huntzinger MD12606 Greenville Ave Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Vivyenne Marie-louise Roche MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Namirah Jamshed MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Anita M Aisner M.D.4055 VALLEY VIEW LN STE 400 DALLAS TX 75244