Scott Ulbricht is a physical therapist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Scott Ulbricht specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Scott Ulbricht can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Scott Ulbricht will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Scott David Ulbricht PT's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55413Get Direction
Scott David Ulbricht PT's reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT1199 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT3305 CENTRAL PARK VILLAGE DR STE 130 EAGAN MN 55121
- Susan James Jacobsen PT2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Terrance L Buisman PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Meghan Mary Rietschel PT7455 Village Dr Circle Pines MN 55014
- Christopher Kuhn PT650 Taft St Ne Minneapolis MN 55413