Dr. Prabhat Pokhrel is a family practitioner practicing in Burton, MI. Dr. Pokhrel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Pokhrel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Inst- Kiev- Ukraine 1986
Kiev Medical Institute Ukraine 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Pain
- Vascular Disease
- Strep Throat
- Genesys Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Genesys Regional Medical Center Program
Dr. Prabhat Pokhrel M.D.'s Practice location
Burton, MI 48509Get Direction
Dr. Prabhat Pokhrel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Dr. Joseph Armovit D.O.303 S Mill St Clio MI 48420
- Dr. Rachael Elizabeth Ustruck D.O.180 N. Ortonville Rd. Ortonville MI 48462
- Dr. Marie-louise T. Sagan-yewah M.D.401 S Ballenger Hwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Yamini Ramalingam M.D.7320 S State Rd Goodrich MI 48438
- Dr. Alexander Jose Rodriguez MDG-1063 W. Hill Rd. Flint MI 48507
- Dr. Julie A Sawade DO220 E Frank Street Caro MI 48723