Dr. Justin Goldstein is a Chiropractor practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Goldstein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Goldstein seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Justin Goldstein DC's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89169Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89147Get Direction
Dr. Justin Goldstein DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Rabiyyah Hazziez6767 West Tropicana Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89103
- Robert Raymond Moore, Jr.3061 South Maryland Parkway Las Vegas Nevada 89109
- Dr. Roberto Ostolaza D.C.3620 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89121
- Dr. Troy D Russell DC715 Mall Ring Circle Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Charles Lewis Badger D.C.2451 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89052
- Dr. Jason Lovaas DC7251 W Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas NV 89128