Dr. Salvatore Michael Caruana MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)180 Fort Washington Ave 7th Floor New York NY, 10032
Dr. Salvatore Caruana is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Caruana specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1989
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1989
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Oncogenic PIK3CA mutation and dysregulation in human salivary duct carcinoma.
- Nasopharyngeal papillomas treated with CO laser and human papillomavirus vaccination.
- p53 alteration and human papilloma virus infection in paranasal sinus cancer.
- Olfactory neuroblastoma is not related to the Ewing family of tumors: absence of EWS/FLI1 gene fusion and MIC2 expression.
- Small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses.
- Throat Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- St Vincent's East Program
Dr. Salvatore Michael Caruana MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Salvatore Michael Caruana MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caruana
- What are the Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Ear infections refer to the inflammation or infection of the middle ear, which is most commonly seen in children. Middle ear infection or media otitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. The infection begins as sore throat or cold and then gradually spreads to the middle ear. This is divided into two...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- Dr. Stephen P. Warman M.D.26-01 Corporal Kennedy Street Bayside New York 11360
- Charles P. Kimmelman993 Park Ave Suite 1C New York New York 10028
- Dr. Richard Laurence Nass MD1430 2nd Avenue New York New York 10021
- Takashi Wakamori810 Abbott Boulevard Fort Lee New Jersey 7024
- Dr. Steven Hemmerdinger M.D.1055 Saw Mill River Road Ardsley New York 10502
- Dr. Haidy Marzouk M.D.600 Northern Blvd. Great Neck New York 11021