Dr. Michael James Mcavoy D. O.
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery13355 East Ten Mile Road Warren MI, 48089
Dr. Michael Mcavoy is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Warren, MI. Dr. Mcavoy specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 2004
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- 2020
- Loss of FGF receptor 1 signaling reduces skeletal muscle mass and disrupts myofiber organization in the developing limb.
- B lymphocytes from individuals with common variable immunodeficiency respond to B lymphocyte stimulator (BLyS protein) in vitro.
- Isolation of mucoid strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa from non-cystic-fibrosis patients and characterisation of the structure of their secreted alginate.
- Differentially expressed fibroblast growth factors regulate skeletal muscle development through autocrine and paracrine mechanisms.
- Dizziness And Vertigo, Ear Cancer, Ear Problems And More
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Swimmer's Ear
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Henry Ford Hospital 2009
Dr. Michael James Mcavoy D. O.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48089Get Direction
Appleton, WI 54911Get Direction
Dr. Michael James Mcavoy D. O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcavoy
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.726 Tennyson Downs Ct Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Dr. Hashim Alani M.D.29877 Telegraph Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Barak Tanzman D.O.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. Michael H. Freedland M.D.36400 Woodward Ave Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Dr. Luis Vazquez D.O.27351 Dequindre Rd Madison Heights MI 48071
- Dr. Matthew L. Rontal M.D.28300 Orchard Lake Rd Farmington MI 48334