Jason Yu is a physical therapist practicing in Larkspur, CA. Jason Yu specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jason Yu can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jason Yu will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Jason Chit lum Yu PT,DPT,OMT,ATC,CSCS's Practice location
Larkspur, CA 94939Get Direction
Dr. Jason Chit lum Yu PT,DPT,OMT,ATC,CSCS's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Mindy Sue Marantz PT1200 Gough St San Francisco CA 94109
- Ms. Deborah Joan Bowes P.T.98 Chenery St San Francisco CA 94131
- Mr. Luis E Araneda P.T.901 Campus Drive Daly City CA 94015
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT3727 Buchanan Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Patricia Tobase PTUniversity Of California At San Francisco San Francisco CA 94143
- Wendy Katzman PT1701 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94143